Thirty-five years have passed since Adarna House was created to respond to the need of Filipino children to have enjoyable literary experiences. Now, we are able to serve the Filipino child, of any age—from birth to graduation towards college. It is with deep pride and heartfelt determination that we face the challenge we have imposed upon ourselves: to be playmate, classmate, and friend not only to children, but also to art, literature, and country.
We invite you to join our yearlong celebration as we mark our 35th year with events to express our thanks to you, our dear readers, and to renew our commitment to language, literature, and learning.
- 31 January – Ikatlong Kumperensiya sa Pagtuturo sa Filipino
- 7 February – 35 for 35 sale
- 14 February – International Book Giving Day
- 5 March – World Read Aloud Day
- 13 to 17 April – Bookmaking Workshop for…
View original post 87 more words